The most famous Tirupati Balaji temple is visited by millions of devotees from India and all over the world.
The TTD Online Seva portal helps the devotees of Lord Venkateswara to perform their pilgrimage to Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanams by offering various online services.
The online services include e-Seva, e-Sudarshan, e-accommodation, e-hundi, e-donation, and e-sales.
The site is fast and easy, the site clearly guides the pilgrims on how to use the online services in easy-to-follow steps.
With TTD online Seva portal devotees can:
- Place your hundi offerings
- Donate money to any schemes of TTD such as Sri Venkateswara Pranadana Trust, Sri Venkateswara Vanabhivrudhi Scheme, Sri Venkateswara Heritage Preservation Trust, and much more
- Book tickets for various sevas
- Book tickets for sudarshnam Seva (free or paid darshan)
- Book accommodation tickets for various categories
- Buy audio or video publications
The following pooja / sevas are available for direct online booking:
- Archanananthara Darshanam
- Nijapada Darshanam
- Thomala Seva
- Visesha Pooja
- Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu
- Sahasra Kalasabhishekam
Devotees can check the pooja / Seva availability by browsing the easy Availability Chart, which shows the monthly calendar, with dates marked with appropriate colors. Devotees can type of pooja / Seva, no of tickets date of pooja/seva.
The Devotes can book a minimum of 3 days in advance and a maximum of 90 days.